If you want your home to sell fast, and you don’t want to hire a professional staging company, we’ve gathered some tips on how you can use what you have to stage your home and make sure it is one of the premium homes for sale in South Jordan, Utah. Whether you are in a rush because you are getting a mortgage in Utah for your larger home, or you are moving to Florida, these tips should help you get your house sold fast.
1. Make sure your house is always clean for showing. It is good practice to clean your home in the evenings so that it is ready for showing most of your days. Some of the areas most viewed by potential buyers are kitchens, bathrooms, and closets.
2. Get rid of the clutter! Clutter is not comfortable for buyers, so they will spend less time in your home. Everything that isn’t necessary should be in storage, so potential buyers can easily view your home. You’ll also have many of your items packed already, so it won’t take you as long to move out!
3. Put everything away. Clothing, bathroom items, and toys should all have a place that is out of sight as people tour your home.
4. Pay attention to how your home smells. Homes that smell like lemons, fresh baked goods, or linen are great ways to attract and leave an impression on buyers. On the other hand, homes that smell like pets or like they aren’t cleaned well can drive buyers in the South Jordan, Utah area away. If you do have pets, you may want to have them with a pet sitter while you sell your home.
5. If you don’t have the furniture needed for staging, ask around for added pieces. You may want to decorate a guestroom or designate a space in your Utah home for an office area, asking to borrow pieces for staging can help your vision.
6. Arrange the furniture in your home so that it works well to show off the room and isn’t cluttered. It is important that the furniture works well in each room and doesn’t look too large or too small.
7. Don’t forget about the exterior of your home! A few plants, outdoor chairs, and a well-cared-for lawn can increase the curb appeal of your home in Daybreak, Utah, and bring in more potential buyers when you have an o